Dimple-t is the trade name of Boeyink Ing. -Buro BV.
We are specialised in inflated type plate heat exchanger technology, the so called Dimple-Plate heat exchanger. Practical experience and theoretical experience has been gathered by working 20 years with inflated plate type heat exchangers and 10 years with solids cooling applications.
Our device is that when engineering an apparatus the goal always should be:
- to reduce as many as possible waterside leakage points
- to design a piece of equipment that is operating with as few as possible area's where product can stay behind.
Dimple-t developed a special type of manifolding for the platebanks. By using this technology it has created the best possible solution for a clean working solids cooler. The connections are all at the top out of the product stream. Practically all area's where product can stay behind in the design of the competition are eliminated.
Comparing the competition and the Dimple-t design shows the differences at a glance:
- heat exchanger plate to pipe connection weld
- hole in casing
- pipe connection sticks through casing
- a ring is required to seal of the hole in the casing
- a spring is required to press the ring on the casing
- the pipe connection is screwed onto a flexible hose
- flexible hose
- a connector is screwed onto the flexible hose
- the connector is welded to the manifold
- plate - slot manifold weld
Unnecessary to say that this simple and clean Dimple-t slot manifold design is an improvement.
It eliminates practically all area's where water leakage can occur and where product can stay behind.
Cooperations Heat Exchange
Dimple-t does not have its own manufacturing and engineering facilities. In stead it cooperates with some well known and very experienced engineering and manufacturing companies in the field of solids handling and heat exchange.
Mass Flow Solids Discharge
Dimple-t is cooperating with companies that are supplying state of the art technology in mass flow silo discharge devices.
The vibratory feeder for various free flowing solids, powders, granules, pellets and prills is used most frequently in area's where height is a problem. In other cases a mass flow cone can be used.